PDA

View Full Version : GeForce2 MX/MX 400

Richard
January 31st 07, 08:12 PM
I put the GeForce2 MX/MX 400 drivers in about a dozen times and deleted them
about a dozen times and put them back in every way I could think of and I
still can't get but 16 colors. I know this card and driver has work before
but I sure can't get it to work now. Anyone has any ideas?

First of One
February 1st 07, 01:34 AM
Starting with the easy ones...

1. Is the card at least being recognzied as a MX (instead of just VGA
device) in Display Properties?

2. Do you have the monitor INF file installed?

"Richard" > wrote in message
>I put the GeForce2 MX/MX 400 drivers in about a dozen times and deleted
>them
> about a dozen times and put them back in every way I could think of and I
> still can't get but 16 colors. I know this card and driver has work before
> but I sure can't get it to work now. Anyone has any ideas?

default
February 1st 07, 03:46 AM
Make sure that you have "assign IRQ to VGA" set to yes in your bios cmos
setup as that can cause that symptom.

"Richard" > wrote in message
>I put the GeForce2 MX/MX 400 drivers in about a dozen times and deleted
>them
> about a dozen times and put them back in every way I could think of and I
> still can't get but 16 colors. I know this card and driver has work before
> but I sure can't get it to work now. Anyone has any ideas?

GreGGoRR
February 2nd 07, 06:40 AM
Just reinstall videodrivers, it would be helpful

Sharanga Dayananda
February 2nd 07, 04:15 PM
Make sure that you have the AGP GART drivers for you motherboard installed.