PDA

View Full Version : No Horizontal Span in Vista Ultimate 64-bit

David P Greer
January 31st 07, 03:08 PM
I'm running Vista Ultimate 64-bit, with a 7900GT card. I use 2 19" LCD
monitors side-by-side. With XP, I used the "horizontal span" option in
the driver to have one nice wide desktop. It looked great with wide
screen wallpapers (2560x1024).

When adjusting the settings in Vista (clean install) I notice that only
"single monior", "clone", and "dual view" are available.

I have tried driver ver. 97.46 and 100.54, with the same results.

Does anyone know what's up with horizontal span? I'd sure like to go
back to it.

David

First of One
February 1st 07, 03:35 AM