PDA

View Full Version : Dual display question.

No Name
January 28th 07, 01:00 AM
I am running a 6200 nvidia in dual display mode one is a flat screen
monitor and the other is a tv. I would like to have a screen saver or have
the monitor go to sleep when i try the screen savers that come with
windows that support two displays and i set it to show nothing on the tv
it appears on the monitor and the tv gos black i would like to keep use of
the tv.
Any help welcome.

DaveW
January 28th 07, 01:06 AM
I don't believe it can be set up that way. When Windows goes to the
screensaver, ALL attached monitors and TV's lose functionality.

--
DaveW