PDA

View Full Version : Purple Line on Monitor (Hitachi cml174sxw GF NX7600GT)

Edward
January 26th 07, 05:18 AM
I have a Hitachi CML174SXW on a n MSI duabl DVI NX7600GT. Basically
towards the center of the monitor it seems as if the screen resolution
is incorrect. I know it is, (1,280 x 1,024) but that purple line at
the left side seems to be throwing it off.
I can't find any monitor drivers for this monitor though, but I don't
think its the problem. My previous PC has a different (AGP) graphics
card and it worked find on this monitor under XP.

Edward
January 26th 07, 02:16 PM
On Jan 25, 11:18 pm, "Edward" > wrote:
> I have a Hitachi CML174SXW on a n MSI duabl DVI NX7600GT. Basically
> towards the center of the monitor it seems as if the screen resolution
> is incorrect. I know it is, (1,280 x 1,024) but that purple line at
> the left side seems to be throwing it off.
> I can't find any monitor drivers for this monitor though, but I don't
> think its the problem. My previous PC has a different (AGP) graphics
> card and it worked find on this monitor under XP.

nevermind, I installed the new drivers and it works.