PDA

View Full Version : Nvidia Dual Head 6800 Problem

January 25th 07, 04:19 PM
I have a dual head nvidia 6800 PCI-E with a DVI and VGA out and was
under the impression that I could have a dual monitor setup. My OS is
win2k. I installed the default Nvidia drivers and software (control
panel etc). My issue is that the monitor shows the startup splash
screen for win2k but when I get to the login screen the DVI connected
monitor goes blank. When I plug just the dvi monitor in, also it goes
blank at the same point.

I have tried everything, including enableing the second monitor.
Anyone encounter this?