PDA

View Full Version : SERIOUS SAM 2

replicator
January 22nd 07, 05:05 PM
hi all
I got a free CD for my Ladtek VGA card called "Serious Sam 2" I tried
all cheats found on internet but none of the work ("please god" or
"cht_bGod") in console

Can smeone tell me how to cheat this game?
Thanks
Bubo

Skipai Otter
January 22nd 07, 05:44 PM
"replicator" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> hi all
> I got a free CD for my Ladtek VGA card called "Serious Sam 2" I tried
> all cheats found on internet but none of the work ("please god" or
> "cht_bGod") in console
>
> Can smeone tell me how to cheat this game?
> Thanks
> Bubo

If I remember correctly it's escape to get into menu and then F1 to get to
cheat menu. However, you won't have any scores doing this....

--
Skipai

replicator
January 22nd 07, 06:10 PM
hi
thanks

It does not do anything if F1 pressed. when I press ` I get the
console but none of the cheat commands work.
Bubo

Skipai Otter írta:
> "replicator" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> >
> > hi all
> > I got a free CD for my Ladtek VGA card called "Serious Sam 2" I tried
> > all cheats found on internet but none of the work ("please god" or
> > "cht_bGod") in console
> >
> > Can smeone tell me how to cheat this game?
> > Thanks
> > Bubo
>
> If I remember correctly it's escape to get into menu and then F1 to get to
> cheat menu. However, you won't have any scores doing this....
>
> --
> Skipai

Too_Much_Coffee ®
January 22nd 07, 06:57 PM
replicator wrote:
> hi
> thanks
>
> It does not do anything if F1 pressed. when I press ` I get
the
> console but none of the cheat commands work.
> Bubo

Try making the first entry:
sam_iEnableCheats=1

0 disables cheats

Then enter your other codes.

TMC

> Skipai Otter írta:
>> "replicator" > wrote in message
>> oups.com...
>>>
>>> hi all
>>> I got a free CD for my Ladtek VGA card called "Serious Sam
2" I
>>> tried all cheats found on internet but none of the work
("please
>>> god" or "cht_bGod") in console
>>>
>>> Can smeone tell me how to cheat this game?
>>> Thanks
>>> Bubo
>>
>> If I remember correctly it's escape to get into menu and then
F1
>> to get to cheat menu. However, you won't have any scores
doing
>> this....
>>
>> --
>> Skipai

Too_Much_Coffee ®
January 22nd 07, 07:02 PM
Too_Much_Coffee ® wrote:
> replicator wrote:
>> hi
>> thanks
>>
>> It does not do anything if F1 pressed. when I press ` I get
the
>> console but none of the cheat commands work.
>> Bubo
>
> Try making the first entry:
> sam_iEnableCheats=1

After you enter the above, type '~' again, then ESC, then F1

> 0 disables cheats
>
> Then enter your other codes.
>
> TMC
>>

>> Skipai Otter írta:
>>> "replicator" > wrote in message

oups.com...

>>> If I remember correctly it's escape to get into menu and
then F1
>>> to get to cheat menu. However, you won't have any scores
doing
>>> this....
>>>
>>> --
>>> Skipai

replicator
January 22nd 07, 08:10 PM
THANKS GUYS!
it works!
I did not read anywhere this sam_iEnableCheats=1

Thanks again

Too_Much_Coffee ® írta:
> Too_Much_Coffee ® wrote:
> > replicator wrote:
> >> hi
> >> thanks
> >>
> >> It does not do anything if F1 pressed. when I press ` I get
> the
> >> console but none of the cheat commands work.
> >> Bubo
> >
> > Try making the first entry:
> > sam_iEnableCheats=1
>
> After you enter the above, type '~' again, then ESC, then F1
> >
> > 0 disables cheats
> >
> > Then enter your other codes.
> >
> > TMC

> oups.com...

> 2" I
> ("please

> then F1
> doing

Shep©
January 24th 07, 02:01 AM
On 22 Jan 2007 11:10:12 -0800 I never confuse arrogance with
confidence nor ability with ambition "replicator"
> sent this :

>THANKS GUYS!
>it works!
>I did not read anywhere this sam_iEnableCheats=3D1
>
>Thanks again

Don't cheat,just get good ;-)

--
Free Windows/PC help,