PDA

View Full Version : Color profiles only apply on some games

Lars-Erik ěsterud
January 6th 07, 03:06 AM
Finally managed to add application profiles and color profiles to
them, and for some games (like Half-Life and BF1942) is works OK, but
for other games (using the same application profiles) like HL2.exe,
glquake.exe and eduke32.exe nothing happends.

If I use PowerStrip to change the colors (as i did before latest
driver) then it works, so the question is: Why won't the Nvidia color
settings apply to all games when PowerStrip manages to work?

Is there anything I can do (can I apply the application profile to
something else than the games .exe file, in case that changes the
colors back again). But if this is true, how does PowerStrip do it
(that also triggers on the .exe files name, just as Nvidia does).

Applying applications profiles is a great tool - but then it has to
work :-/
--
Lars-Erik - http://www.osterud.name - ICQ 7297605
XP, Asus P4PE, 2.53 GHz, Asus V8420 (Ti4200), SB-Live