PDA

View Full Version : power supply for Amarda needed in UK

Lenny
January 5th 07, 08:30 PM
Hi,
I am having trouble sourcing a power supply in the UK for my old Compaq
Armada 1750. Does anybody know where I can get one?
Cheers
Lenny

Frazer Jolly Goodfellow
January 5th 07, 08:44 PM
"Lenny" > wrote in
:

> Hi,
> I am having trouble sourcing a power supply in the UK for my old
> Compaq Armada 1750. Does anybody know where I can get one?
> Cheers
> Lenny

According to this document, the AC adapter is inboard and universal.
http://h18000.www1.hp.com/products/quickspecs/10012_na/10012_na.HTML

Frazer Jolly Goodfellow
January 5th 07, 09:04 PM
Would this fit?
http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=29240&doy=search

"Lenny" > wrote in
:

> Thanks for that. It is a 3 round pin type with the top one
> sticking out further than the others. Where do I get one of
> those leads from? (I want the lead from the house plug to the
> computer connection)
>
> "Frazer Jolly Goodfellow" > wrote in message
>> "Lenny" > wrote in
>> :
>>
>>> Hi,
>>> I am having trouble sourcing a power supply in the UK for my
>>> old Compaq Armada 1750. Does anybody know where I can get one?
>>> Cheers
>>> Lenny
>>>

>> According to this document, the AC adapter is inboard and
>> universal.
>> http://h18000.www1.hp.com/products/quickspecs/10012_na/10012_na.
>> HTML

Lenny
January 5th 07, 09:04 PM
Thanks for that. It is a 3 round pin type with the top one sticking out
further than the others. Where do I get one of those leads from? (I want the
lead from the house plug to the computer connection)

"Frazer Jolly Goodfellow" > wrote in message
> "Lenny" > wrote in
> :
>
>> Hi,
>> I am having trouble sourcing a power supply in the UK for my old
>> Compaq Armada 1750. Does anybody know where I can get one?
>> Cheers
>> Lenny
>>

> According to this document, the AC adapter is inboard and universal.
> http://h18000.www1.hp.com/products/quickspecs/10012_na/10012_na.HTML

Lenny
January 5th 07, 09:18 PM
That looks just the job! And there is a Maplin just down the road. You are a
star Frazer. Thanks very much for your effort and time. It is appreciated.
Cheers
Lenny