PDA

View Full Version : What's the difference between these two cards?

John Doe
December 31st 06, 07:14 PM
http://www.xfxforce.com/web/product/listConfigurationDetails.jspa?productConfiguration Id=666191

PVT71GUQF3
PVT71GUQF7

What is the difference between those two cards?

I suppose the difference could be only the part number.

Thank you.

First of One
January 1st 07, 04:17 AM
Googling for the -3 part number returns a long list of vendors of this card,
starting with Newegg. Googling for the -7 part number returns nothing. I
don't think you really have a choice here.

"John Doe" > wrote in message

> http://www.xfxforce.com/web/product/listConfigurationDetails.jspa?productConfiguration Id=666191
>
> PVT71GUQF3
> PVT71GUQF7
>
> What is the difference between those two cards?
>
> I suppose the difference could be only the part number.
>
> Thank you.

Roscoe
January 1st 07, 03:44 PM
4

"John Doe" > wrote in message

> http://www.xfxforce.com/web/product/listConfigurationDetails.jspa?productConfiguration Id=666191
>
> PVT71GUQF3
> PVT71GUQF7
>
> What is the difference between those two cards?
>
> I suppose the difference could be only the part number.
>
> Thank you.

First of One
January 1st 07, 05:25 PM
-4

"Roscoe" > wrote in message news:[email protected]
> 4

John Doe
January 2nd 07, 04:24 AM
lol