PDA

View Full Version : Drivers Vista X64 for HP nx9105

Carmiel
December 30th 06, 11:02 AM
Hello,
I'am looking for some drivers Vista x64, compatible with the notebook
nx9105 :

- GeForce4 440 Go (64M)
I'tried the driver of nVidia, but I get an error 43 when starting
- Texas Instruments PCI (TI-PCI) 1520 and 1620 Cardbus Controller (Media
Card Reader)

Thanks for your anwser

HH
December 30th 06, 04:08 PM
I seriously doubt Compaq will provide Vista 64 drivers for any of their
notebooks that do not come with the OS preinstalled. Might try TI for
drivers.

HH

"Carmiel" > wrote in message
> Hello,
> I'am looking for some drivers Vista x64, compatible with the notebook
> nx9105 :
>
> - GeForce4 440 Go (64M)
> I'tried the driver of nVidia, but I get an error 43 when starting
> - Texas Instruments PCI (TI-PCI) 1520 and 1620 Cardbus Controller (Media
> Card Reader)
>
> Thanks for your anwser

Carmiel
December 30th 06, 07:02 PM
I hope your are wrong ;-(

I did not found driver for it. wait and see

Benjamin Gawert
December 30th 06, 09:31 PM
* Carmiel:

> I'am looking for some drivers Vista x64, compatible with the notebook
> nx9105 :
>
> - GeForce4 440 Go (64M)
> I'tried the driver of nVidia, but I get an error 43 when starting

Sure, since Nvidia usually only provides desktop gfx drivers. Drivers
for mobile GPUs have to come from the computer manufacturer...

> - Texas Instruments PCI (TI-PCI) 1520 and 1620 Cardbus Controller (Media
> Card Reader)

No drivers.

Really, if I were you I'd use 32bit Vista instead. Despite the BS that
often is spread around x64 is *not* faster or better. If you don't have
more than 4GB of memory (which is very unlikely in the nx9105) and
native x64 applications I strongly recommend you use the 32bit Vista
instead.

Benjamin

Carmiel
December 30th 06, 10:49 PM
Thank's for the advise. I think I'll follow it.
The question should be, how to reinstall x32 uppon x64 without
reinstalling all programs.