PDA

View Full Version : Dual monitor 2nd display not working

Little bird
December 25th 06, 05:39 PM
As of now, I'm running a BFGtech nVidia 6600OC that has a DVI and an AGP port in the back. I was told that this card supports dual monitors. The problem is... only my primary monitor works/gets detected. The second monitor has no signal even though its connected. In the settings tab of the display properties window, both monitors are indicated as "working" but only my 1st/primary works. The second monitor is check as "extend my windows desktop onto this monitor." Is there a way to fix this problem so that the second monitor can work?