PDA

View Full Version : MSI NX7600GS - Cpu goes to 100% playing video, blue screen

December 6th 06, 08:24 PM
I got this card installed on my comp, as a replacement for a busted ATI
9800 pro.

3d games run fine (fortunately), but I cant play any video.
If i play a video with Windows Media Player, Quicktime, Realplayer, ...
my screen starts blinking, refresh rate drops to 0, CPU goes to almost
100% and after a while screen starts flickering and I get a blue screen
on nv4_disp.dll

I tried with different drivers, always same result.

Anyone ever got this problem ?

Sharanga Dayananda
December 14th 06, 09:29 PM
Try upgrading your motherboard AGP GART drivers. This is usually an
incompatibility between the mobos AGP driver and the graphics card. Do you
have an nForce mobo?

oups.com...