PDA

View Full Version : 1440 x 900

6410NX
December 4th 06, 05:22 PM
I have a Compaq Presario 6410NX. I just got a new ProView 19"
Monitor for it that requires me to set the resolution to 1440 x 900.
The video card in the computer doesn't offer that setting. Is there a
way around this without getting a new video card?

craigm
December 4th 06, 07:24 PM
6410NX wrote:

> I have a Compaq Presario 6410NX. I just got a new ProView 19"
> Monitor for it that requires me to set the resolution to 1440 x 900.
> The video card in the computer doesn't offer that setting. Is there a
> way around this without getting a new video card?

Have you tried the latest drivers from HP or Via?