PDA

View Full Version : Front USB pinout for Compaq EVO D310

narcoTOURIST
November 26th 06, 03:52 PM
Hi all, I looking for front panel USB pinout
There is 4 / 5 pins [top / bottom] on MB

[image: http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/9996/012hs0.jpg]

And same number of pins on my new case connector

[image: http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/7108/02so8.jpg]

I`d download user manuals from HP.com, but still can't find USB pinout
:(

--
narcoTOURIST
narcoTOURIST's Profile: http://www.futurehardware.in/member.php?userid=252

Future Hardware - http://www.futurehardware.in

mike
November 26th 06, 09:12 PM
narcoTOURIST wrote:
> Hi all, I looking for front panel USB pinout
> There is 4 / 5 pins [top / bottom] on MB
>
> [image: http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/9996/012hs0.jpg]
>
> And same number of pins on my new case connector
>
> [image: http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/7108/02so8.jpg]
>
> I`d download user manuals from HP.com, but still can't find USB pinout
> :(

Looks like you have the answer???
Or maybe need to restate the question?
mike

Frazer Jolly Goodfellow
November 26th 06, 10:07 PM
mike > wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> narcoTOURIST wrote:
>> Hi all, I looking for front panel USB pinout
>> There is 4 / 5 pins [top / bottom] on MB
>>
>> [image: http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/9996/012hs0.jpg]
>>
>> And same number of pins on my new case connector
>>
>> [image: http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/7108/02so8.jpg]
>>
>> I`d download user manuals from HP.com, but still can't find USB
>> pinout
>> :(
>>

> Looks like you have the answer???
> Or maybe need to restate the question?
> mike

If Compaq conformed to the USB standards, the wire colours should
be:
5V / Red
D+ / Green
D - / White
Ground / Black

narcoTOURIST
November 27th 06, 01:40 AM
> If Compaq conformed to the USB standards, the wire colours should
> be:
> 5V / Red
> D+ / Green
> D - / White
> Ground / Black
Thanks for tip.
There is same color at case connector, just need recognize MB USB pins

--
narcoTOURIST
narcoTOURIST's Profile: http://www.futurehardware.in/member.php?userid=252
View this thread: http://www.futurehardware.in/showthread.php?t=553975