PDA

View Full Version : Presario 1200 Maintenance and Repair Manuals - Source?

cold friday
November 6th 06, 06:49 PM
I'm looking for Presario 1200 Maintenance and Repair Manuals.
I've looked on the web for them. I can't find them from HP. And I
ordered them on Ebay (They never showed up).
Can anyone out there direct me to a download site or a reliable supplier?

I'd appreciate your help.

Thanks

Cold_friday

Dan Sgambelluri
November 6th 06, 07:17 PM
cold friday wrote:
> I'm looking for Presario 1200 Maintenance and Repair Manuals.
> I've looked on the web for them. I can't find them from HP. And I
> ordered them on Ebay (They never showed up).
> Can anyone out there direct me to a download site or a reliable supplier?
>
> I'd appreciate your help.
>
> Thanks
>
> Cold_friday
you sure you did not try HP.