PDA

View Full Version : COMPAQ PRESARIO

ch15714n
October 26th 06, 02:18 PM
Hello if somebody can help me I do not have PENTIUM IV COMPAQ PRESARIO
the problem is that when treatment to install Windows XP the machine is
reinitiated to me not it can I install normal the Windows 98 and when
treatment to install programs a little heavy is reinitiated the
characteristics again to me are MICRO INTEL CELERON 1.5GHZ, IT BREAKS
256KB RAM 128 or it changes of disc, reader and FLAT and the problem
follow equal has has a disc MAXTOR OF 20GB not if there is somebody has
happened to him the same or she can help to solve the problem me....
thanks

Hertz_Donut
November 10th 06, 05:57 AM
"ch15714n" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Hello if somebody can help me I do not have PENTIUM IV COMPAQ PRESARIO
> the problem is that when treatment to install Windows XP the machine is
> reinitiated to me not it can I install normal the Windows 98 and when
> treatment to install programs a little heavy is reinitiated the
> characteristics again to me are MICRO INTEL CELERON 1.5GHZ, IT BREAKS
> 256KB RAM 128 or it changes of disc, reader and FLAT and the problem
> follow equal has has a disc MAXTOR OF 20GB not if there is somebody has
> happened to him the same or she can help to solve the problem me....
> thanks

I think perhaps you should first find someone who is a little more adept at
translating into English...the current translation is pretty much useless...

Honu