PDA

View Full Version : Cant identify the exact model of my Deskpro EN SFF

Neil W
September 22nd 06, 03:52 PM
I am looking for the reference manual for my old DeskPro EN SFF in order to
upgrade the bios and add memory. But for the life of me I cannot determine
the exact model. The Bios says it is a DeskPro EN Series SFF, and shows the
CPU speed as 600E. The only marking on any label that resemble a model
number is "Series PD1010".

Any clues as to what else to look for?

Thanks.

Ben Myers
September 22nd 06, 06:47 PM
The 600E implies that the motherboard is Socket 370. Do a search on the HP
website for "Deskpro EN". The result shows three SFF systems with a 600MHz P3.
Maximum memory is 512MB. If the BIOS ain't broke, don't try to fix it... Ben
Myers