PDA

View Full Version : Prisario V6030US drivers

Paul J. Klein
September 19th 06, 10:21 PM
Running Windows XP 64Bit

Looking for video, Sound, and display drivers for Windows XP 64BIT

Thanks in advance

Paul J. Klein

HH
September 20th 06, 03:44 PM
Unless the standard XP drivers will work, I'm afraid you are out of luck. No
way Compaq is going to support that Os on a Presario consumer desktop PC.

HH

"Paul J. Klein" > wrote in message
> Running Windows XP 64Bit
>
> Looking for video, Sound, and display drivers for Windows XP 64BIT
>

> Thanks in advance
>
> Paul J. Klein

HH
September 20th 06, 03:50 PM
The only XP drivers Compaq provides for the notebook are found here:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareList?lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&product=3210690&lang=en&os=228

I seriously doubt 64-bit Windows XP is a supported OS on a consumer
notebook. You might try the individual vendor sites (audio, video, etc).