PDA

View Full Version : Compaq Presario 700

Eckman
August 5th 06, 07:44 PM
I just purchased a new CD ROM drive for my laptop. Can anyone point me
in the right direction as where to find a website that can direct me
how to install it. I found one a long time ago for the Compaq and it
had great pictures and detailed steps. Thanks alot!

Jim

HH
August 6th 06, 03:22 AM
Might look here: