PDA

View Full Version : Presario 5304 graphics problem

Michael Effron
August 4th 06, 09:55 AM
Intermittent vertical "jail bars" occuring when viewing certain web pages.
Closing and reopening IE often clears the problem.
Any ideas what might be the cause and the fix.
I'm keeping this old machine on a home network for basic email and web
surfing.

Thanks - Mike

Quaoar
August 6th 06, 09:55 PM
Michael Effron wrote:
> Intermittent vertical "jail bars" occuring when viewing certain web pages.
> Closing and reopening IE often clears the problem.
> Any ideas what might be the cause and the fix.
> I'm keeping this old machine on a home network for basic email and web
> surfing.
>
> Thanks - Mike

Clear the IE cache or run Disk Cleaner.