PDA

View Full Version : Re: What to upgrade to from a Matrox Parhelia 256mb ?? (and sticking with CRT monitors)

Chris Chan
July 31st 06, 09:25 AM
Hi Synapse,

have you had a look on the graphisoft.com website to check out the
compatability tests for various cards?

It doesn't have every card - but it might be useful... here is the link:

http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/compatibility.php

Hope this helps,

Chris

"Synapse Syndrome" > wrote in