PDA

View Full Version : Best drivers?

meagain
July 29th 06, 02:45 PM
I've been out of the Nvidia loop for a couple of years but I'm going back
in.
My new rig will have a GeForce 7600GT. This one in fact:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814150141

Any advice on which driver set I should use?
It'll be with an Asus socket 939 mobo and Athlon 64 4000+ (if that makes any
difference).

Thanks for any input.

Rick

deimos
July 31st 06, 11:44 PM
meagain wrote:
> I've been out of the Nvidia loop for a couple of years but I'm going back
> in.
> My new rig will have a GeForce 7600GT. This one in fact:
>
> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814150141
>
> Any advice on which driver set I should use?
> It'll be with an Asus socket 939 mobo and Athlon 64 4000+ (if that makes any
> difference).
>
> Thanks for any input.
>
> Rick

I've got the same configuration and the current 91.31 WHQL drivers are
working like a pro. No compatibility or image quality problems at all.
No crashes or stability issues either. It's rock solid.