PDA

View Full Version : Compaq 1200 series XL-505 mouse pad ribbon cable

GO TO GO TO MO'S
July 23rd 06, 06:02 PM
Does anyone know wher I can find a mouse pad ribbon cable .
Thanks

David

Ben Myers
July 23rd 06, 08:32 PM
I'm not familiar with this model, but usually the mouse pad and its ribbon cable
are a single replacement part. Often, mouse pad & cable are integrated with
the plastic top of the case.

If you can somehow send out a photo of what you need, I might be able to match
it up. HP/Compaq notebooks use a lot of parts common among various models, and
I have the remains of a dead HP notebook here.

Your other source might be eBay. I doubt that HP parts has one in stock. The
HP stock of spare parts for Presarios is pretty slim... Ben Myers