PDA

View Full Version : Question about GeForce Go 7600

Romanian
July 17th 06, 12:06 AM
Hey all, I am thinking of buying a laptop, and I have compared the ASUS
Z96J (Radeon X1600) and the HP dv8000t series (GeForce Go 7600). I was
wondering....

-- ...how these two video cards compare, specifically to The Elder
Scrolls: Oblivion and to Battlefield 2?

-- ...if this graphics card, which says has 256MB NVIDIA(R), is shared
video RAM, or solid?

Thanks in advance!

Greg
July 17th 06, 02:59 AM
Here is a comparison of the gpu's:

ATI:

http://www.rojakpot.com/showarticle.aspx?artno=98&pgno=0

NVIDIA:

http://www.rojakpot.com/showarticle.aspx?artno=98&pgno=1

"Romanian" > wrote in message
s.com...
> Hey all, I am thinking of buying a laptop, and I have compared the ASUS
> Z96J (Radeon X1600) and the HP dv8000t series (GeForce Go 7600). I was
> wondering....
>
> -- ...how these two video cards compare, specifically to The Elder
> Scrolls: Oblivion and to Battlefield 2?
>
> -- ...if this graphics card, which says has 256MB NVIDIA(R), is shared
> video RAM, or solid?
>

> Thanks in advance!

Victor
July 17th 06, 05:40 AM