PDA

View Full Version : "Let's Go Jungle!" new SEGA arcade shooter for Lindbergh

AirRaid
July 11th 06, 07:48 PM
SEGA's new arcade gun shooter: "Let's Go Jungle! Lost On The Island Of
Spice"

2 videos: http://ultrashare.de/f/6412/junglesega.zip (warning: very
low-framerate vids)
screenshots: http://www.gfdata.de/archiv07-2006-gamefront/1874.html

reminds me of Lost World Arcade on MODEL3 from almost a decade ago,
with better graphics thanks to the Nvidia GeForce 6800 GT in Lindbergh.

Xbox360--PlayStation3 translation(s) please.

BelPowerslave
July 11th 06, 08:47 PM
> SEGA's new arcade gun shooter: "Let's Go Jungle! Lost On The Island Of
> Spice"
>

> 2 videos: http://ultrashare.de/f/6412/junglesega.zip (warning: very
> low-framerate vids)
> screenshots: http://www.gfdata.de/archiv07-2006-gamefront/1874.html
>

> reminds me of Lost World Arcade on MODEL3 from almost a decade ago,
> with better graphics thanks to the Nvidia GeForce 6800 GT in Lindbergh.

Looks neat, will definitely give it a shot if/when it makes it to the
local GameWorks.

> Xbox360--PlayStation3 translation(s) please.

Yeah-****ing-right, with HDTVs not allowing for *any* light gun games
to work, you really think that'll happen?

Bel
--
Whip Ass Gaming: http://www.whipassgaming.com/

Fritz
July 12th 06, 07:23 AM
BelPowerslave wrote:
> > SEGA's new arcade gun shooter: "Let's Go Jungle! Lost On The Island Of
> > Spice"
> >

> > Xbox360--PlayStation3 translation(s) please.
>
> Yeah-****ing-right, with HDTVs not allowing for *any* light gun games
> to work, you really think that'll happen?
>>The Wii is supposed to come out with an updated zapper during its lifetime. There have been some pictures of it on the net. Bel, they atually tried to make a hdtv compatible gun for the xbox game Silent Scope3 but it's performance was utter garbage. You had to crank the brightness on your display so that it was so bright that you couldn't really tell what was going on. Back to sleep.

BelPowerslave
July 12th 06, 10:06 PM
> > > Xbox360--PlayStation3 translation(s) please.
> >
> > Yeah-****ing-right, with HDTVs not allowing for *any* light gun games
> > to work, you really think that'll happen?
> >
>The Wii is supposed to come out with an updated zapper during its lifetime. There have >been some pictures of it on the net.

Is the Wii in HD though? I didn't think it was, but I admit I haven't
been paying it a whole lot of attention. ;)

>Bel, they atually tried to make a hdtv compatible gun for the xbox game Silent Scope3 but >it's performance was utter garbage. You had to crank the brightness on your display so >that it was so bright that you couldn't really tell what was going on. Back to sleep.

Oh, was it the rifle-looking thing? Wow, I had no idea they put that
much time into it. That's wild. Well, I guess they're, at least, trying
to make an HDTV-compatible light gun. You'd think something like that
Gun-Com thing Namco put out would be the answer to this issue...but
maybe not.

Bel
--
Whip Ass Gaming: http://www.whipassgaming.com/