PDA

View Full Version : Re: new screens of MotorBLUrStorm for massively damaged PS3

poldy
July 1st 06, 06:46 PM
In article >,
"Spaceman" > wrote:

> that's a LOT of blur. will this be a new trend with PS3 games? time will
> tell. to be fair, "PS3 games will be choppier if the developer chooses to do
> complex graphics, or if they keep a smooth 60fps framerate, the graphics
> will have to be simpler." applies to any graphics hardware out there. though
> i have noticed that PS3 games are very sparse with the number of objects
> onscreen. i've also read about the same concern from devs. it isn't good

All this talk sounds a lot like the DC fanboys who said DC games looked
better than the PS2 games at launch. Some still claim it to this day,
despite games like God of War or Shadow of the Colossus.

Jordan
July 4th 06, 08:18 AM
poldy wrote:

> All this talk sounds a lot like the DC fanboys who said DC games looked
> better than the PS2 games at launch. Some still claim it to this day,
> despite games like God of War or Shadow of the Colossus.

If they had kept developing Dreamcast games for 7 years I'm sure they
would have equalled or surpassed God of War and Shadow of the Colossus.

As it was, year for year, 1999, 2000, 2001 there were no PS2 games that
could equal the Dreamcast.

- Jordan