PDA

View Full Version : NEWSFLASH: 91.33 Beta Drivers Fix SLI Balloon Bug! Film at 11

rms
July 1st 06, 04:58 PM
Check it out. http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=1437

rms

First of One
July 1st 06, 10:15 PM
"Firefox" posted about this two days ago.

So much for the adware conspiracy, eh?

"rms" > wrote in message
. net...
> Check it out. http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=1437

Larry Roberts
July 2nd 06, 05:22 AM
On Sat, 1 Jul 2006 17:15:51 -0400, "First of One" >
wrote:

>"Firefox" posted about this two days ago.
>
>So much for the adware conspiracy, eh?

Fine with me. They need to fire the advertising/PR guy for
suggesting that campaign tactic.

First of One
July 2nd 06, 02:59 PM
Which one?
http://www.nvidia.com/page/press_room.html

BTW, I believe Brian Burke used to work for 3dfx, but jumped ship about a
year before the company dissolved itself.