PDA

View Full Version : OT but related problem.

MARY ASHTON
June 27th 06, 09:25 PM
A few weeks ago i fitted a new Gainward 7800GS 512mb AGP card & shortly
afterwards my mainboard blew.

I fitted a new mainboard which now works OK but my graphics performance has
hit the dirt since.

Do certain mainboards cause this type of problem??

My old one was a Gigabyte 8ik1100 with an Intel 875 chipset

My mew one is an Asrock P4 880 Pro with the same spec 800 fsb & HT support
etc..

Phil.

First of One
June 28th 06, 01:55 AM
Be sure to install the motherboard chipset drivers. The ASRock/Asus web site
should have it. Boards based on Intel chipsets usually don't need additional
drivers. The other chipsets do.

.uk...