PDA

View Full Version : Re: Great deal on Corsair RAM?

DRS
June 25th 06, 03:21 AM
"John Doe" > wrote in message

[...]

> Rebate offers clearly state that you are out of luck if they choose
> to deny your rebate request. On its face, that sounds like a bad
> deal to me.

What does the law say where you are? Where I am we have laws against
"unconscionable conduct" by businesses. It's one way of saying they don't
get to tilt everything their own way. In the case of something like
rebates, this sort of law prevents businesses from disenfranchising
customers who have done everything they reasonably can to adhere to the
terms and conditions.