PDA

View Full Version : Urgent: GA-8VM800PMD-775 wide screen setup help?

Carrot
June 10th 06, 01:42 PM
I'm having major problem setting up this on board video with my 19" wide
screen LCD. I have no option at all with the resolution setting of 1440 x
900. I can go higher or lower but just wide screen resolution at all. I had
tried the updated driver from manufacturer website as well as VIA website,
no success. I can only see one of the video setting saying I'm connected to
CRT, but absolutely no option to change the display type as well. I suspect
is the video driver problem.

Any help will be much appreciated!