PDA

View Full Version : GA-K8NNXP BIOS Versions F14 and F15

Paul C. Leopardi
May 21st 06, 03:26 AM
Hi all,
I've found references to Gigabyte GA-K8NNXP BIOS Versions F14 and F15 at
various places on the web. For example the site
http://opencage.info/drvup/as.asp?n=Gigabyte+Technology
says F14 was released on 2005-09-09 and F15 was released on 2005-09-26.

The site
http://www.kbench.com/software/?flag=2&pcc=27&pg=13&keyword=&no=14794
says F14 was released on 2005-09-10.
The site
http://www.techspot.com/drivers/driver/file/mirror/6021/
contains a link to
http://america.giga-byte.com/MotherBoard/FileList/BIOS/bios_k8nnxp_f14.exe
which is apparently a download address for F14.

The site
http://www.touslesdrivers.com/index.php?v_page=23&v_code=9932
says F15 was released on 2005-09-26 with the description
"Update DMI information." Ths site contains a link to
http://europe.giga-byte.com/MotherBoard/FileList/BIOS/bios_k8nnxp_f15.exe
which is apparently a download address for F15.

I can't find these versions on the main site where you would expect them to
be. There the latest version is F13.
http://tw.giga-byte.com/Support/Motherboard/BIOS_Model.aspx?ProductID=1697

Are F14 and F15 really official? What are the differences to F13? If
Gigabyte withdrew them, why? If Gigabyte did not withdraw them, then what's
up with the Gigabyte web site?

Thanks
--
To reply by email remove _