PDA

View Full Version : USB electric feed for Mouse and TV Card

MbMax
April 27th 06, 11:15 AM
Hi,
I've already done a google search to find (also inside this newsgroup)
a solution to my problem, but yet I haven't found precise answers.

I've just bought an external USB TV Card. When I turn off my PC simply
using shutdown the TV card remains feeded, and its blue led is always
on. I read that it can be normal, but if it's so then I don't
understand why, after shutdown, the red light of my optical mouse is
turned off.

If it's possible to turn off the mouse, is it possible to do the same
with the TV card?

I know that I can use the switch in the back of the case, but it's
already happened that I record a TV program in the night. In this case
I turn off PC automatically using psshutdown, but the light of the TV
card remains switched on and it's a little annoyng (I sleep in the same
room).

MB is a GA-KNF-9 with F10 bios version. OS is Windows XP SP2 (full
updated)

Many thanks in advance...

Wesley
April 29th 06, 04:18 AM
"MbMax" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Hi,
> I've already done a google search to find (also inside this newsgroup)
> a solution to my problem, but yet I haven't found precise answers.
>
> I've just bought an external USB TV Card. When I turn off my PC simply
> using shutdown the TV card remains feeded, and its blue led is always
> on. I read that it can be normal, but if it's so then I don't
> understand why, after shutdown, the red light of my optical mouse is
> turned off.
>
> If it's possible to turn off the mouse, is it possible to do the same
> with the TV card?
>
> I know that I can use the switch in the back of the case, but it's
> already happened that I record a TV program in the night. In this case
> I turn off PC automatically using psshutdown, but the light of the TV
> card remains switched on and it's a little annoyng (I sleep in the same
> room).
>
> MB is a GA-KNF-9 with F10 bios version. OS is Windows XP SP2 (full
> updated)
>
> Many thanks in advance...

Yeah even my USB Fan still spinning on while PC is shutdown. USB Light still
on too. USB Ethernet still on too and some etc etc

Mouse PS/2 still on but USB Mouse will turn off perfect...

Other PC always total off with USB things.