PDA

View Full Version : can't get an operating system on the computer

Harry
April 23rd 06, 01:29 PM
I have a compaq deskpro ep/sb series which is a pentium 2 350 and I was

wondering how to find out the model number and also I can't get a
operating system to load properly, can anyone help thanks

thomas rush
April 26th 06, 11:30 AM
Harry wrote:
> I have a compaq deskpro ep/sb series which is a pentium 2 350 and I was
>
> wondering how to find out the model number and also I can't get a
> operating system to load properly, can anyone help thanks

Model number is usually on a sticker somewhere; have you flipped
the case over? Or looked inside the front panel?

As for OS... which OSs have you tried? What happened that
led you to believe the OS did not load properly?

thomas.