PDA

View Full Version : Any charts comparing photoshop - AMD VS Intel?

Boe
April 21st 06, 06:34 AM
Are there any charts comparing processor performance with AMD vs. Intel?

Peter Strömberg
April 21st 06, 09:16 AM
"Boe" > wrote in :

> Are there any charts comparing processor performance with AMD vs. Intel?

yes

.... oh, you also wanted to know where? ;-)

http://www.tomshardware.com/2006/03/22/pentium_extreme_edition_965/page16.html

the second chart

Ville Muikkula
April 21st 06, 09:20 AM
Boe > wrote:

> Are there any charts comparing processor performance with AMD vs.
> Intel?

I don't know one for Photoshop, but here is a a big one with about 80
CPUs and 29 test applications:
http://www23.tomshardware.com/cpu.html

Boe
April 21st 06, 03:34 PM
Thank you

"Peter Strömberg" > wrote in message
. 4...
> "Boe" > wrote in
> :
>
>> Are there any charts comparing processor performance with AMD vs. Intel?
>
> yes
>

> ... oh, you also wanted to know where? ;-)
>
> http://www.tomshardware.com/2006/03/22/pentium_extreme_edition_965/page16.html
>
> the second chart

John Weiss
May 1st 06, 10:34 PM
"Boe" > wrote...
> Are there any charts comparing processor performance with AMD vs. Intel?

tomshardware.com