PDA

View Full Version : 7PLM11 Troubleshooting Help

RD
April 20th 06, 02:42 AM
Does anyone have one of these vintage Presario's currently running? I have
one that will not post. I have run through the options of taking all the
cards out, swapping ram, checking the power supply, etc..and am now
suspecting either the CPU (Athlon 900MHZ) or the motherboard. I would like
to compare some readings I have obtained with a DMM--specifically, the
voltage regulators near the CPU. 2 of them read 5 volts, 2 of them read .03
volts. I am checking the heatsink to ground.

RD