PDA

View Full Version : Onboard LAN Driver

April 18th 06, 07:19 PM
I have 6 computers that were donated to a school I volunteer at, but I
can't find a driver for the onboard LAN connection. All of the
computers are Compaq Deskpro EN, P933. I downloaded every driver
available from the HP site, but none of them have worked. If there's
anyone out there with this same computer, could you clue me in on which
driver you're using?

Thanks.

amy

Ben Myers
April 18th 06, 10:07 PM
IIRC, the built-in Ethernet uses an Intel chip, 82557, 82558, or 82559. Drivers
can be found on the Intel web site... Ben Myers