PDA

View Full Version : CONNECTING POWER BUTTON WIRES TO MOTHERBOARD? HOW TO

lisahobley
April 7th 06, 11:32 AM
Hello
i need to know how to reconnect the power on button wires in the
front of my compaq presario 5304 to the motherboard? in which slot
and what color order?? If anyone could help i would so glady
appreciate it. thank you.
:)

Frazer Jolly Goodfellow
April 8th 06, 01:51 AM
(lisahobley) wrote in news:YcrZf.371320$fe6.265932
@fe01.news.easynews.com:

> Hello
> i need to know how to reconnect the power on button wires in the
> front of my compaq presario 5304 to the motherboard? in which slot
> and what color order?? If anyone could help i would so glady
> appreciate it. thank you.
> :)

Couldn't find a downloadable document that covers it; suggest you try
asking via a chat session with HP support:
http://tinyurl.com/pqsxt