PDA

View Full Version : 7600GT X64 Drivers Available?

March 31st 06, 07:17 AM
All,

I am having a hard time getting my new NX7600GT-T2D card up and running
in a brand new install of Windows XP Professional X64. I have a new K8N
SLI-f motherboard, 1GB Corsair RAM, and 3800+ x2 64 bit CPU, and I
cannot get find a workable driver for my card anywhere... Is there
something wrong with my card, or does the driver not exist yet?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Nag

Skybuck Flying
April 19th 06, 11:14 AM
> wrote in message
oups.com...

> wrote:
>> All,
>>
>> I am having a hard time getting my new NX7600GT-T2D card up and running
>> in a brand new install of Windows XP Professional X64. I have a new K8N
>> SLI-f motherboard, 1GB Corsair RAM, and 3800+ x2 64 bit CPU, and I
>> cannot get find a workable driver for my card anywhere... Is there
>> something wrong with my card, or does the driver not exist yet?
>>
>> Any help would be greatly appreciated!
>>
>> Nag
>
> After a few more hours of research, I found another driver set on 3d
> Guru with 7600GT card supported. The Forceware version of this file is
> 84.21. You can find the driver download page here:
>
> http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=1355
>
> I'll test the driver set tonight and see if it fixes the issue. I still
> have not found a driver for this card from NVidia directly. The latest
> driver set they have, 81.98 does not include support for the 7600GT.

Strange isn't it... how others have newer drivers and nvidia has older ?

(There website/distribution method/people are probably lagging behind ;)
:) )

Bye,
Skybuck...

RaceFace
April 19th 06, 02:17 PM
"Skybuck Flying" > wrote in message
. nl...

> > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>>
>> wrote:
>>> All,
>>>
>>> I am having a hard time getting my new NX7600GT-T2D card up and running
>>> in a brand new install of Windows XP Professional X64. I have a new K8N
>>> SLI-f motherboard, 1GB Corsair RAM, and 3800+ x2 64 bit CPU, and I
>>> cannot get find a workable driver for my card anywhere... Is there
>>> something wrong with my card, or does the driver not exist yet?
>>>
>>> Any help would be greatly appreciated!
>>>
>>> Nag
>>
>> After a few more hours of research, I found another driver set on 3d
>> Guru with 7600GT card supported. The Forceware version of this file is
>> 84.21. You can find the driver download page here:
>>
>> http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=1355
>>
>> I'll test the driver set tonight and see if it fixes the issue. I still
>> have not found a driver for this card from NVidia directly. The latest
>> driver set they have, 81.98 does not include support for the 7600GT.
>
> Strange isn't it... how others have newer drivers and nvidia has older ?
>
> (There website/distribution method/people are probably lagging behind ;)
> :) )
>
> Bye,
> Skybuck...

I just looked on nVidia's site, and found 84.25 WHQL x64 drivers. I guess
they aren't behind after all. :D

http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp64_84.25.html

RF.