PDA

View Full Version : Sound Output

Slick the Original
March 31st 06, 09:18 AM
Can't for the life of me remember how to get the settings up for configuring
what jack plug does what for the onboard sound?
There is a nice colour interface somewhere...

Any ideas?

SlicK

Tveskaeg
April 1st 06, 11:43 AM
On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 08:18:05 GMT, "Slick the Original"
> wrote:

>Can't for the life of me remember how to get the settings up for configuring
>what jack plug does what for the onboard sound?
>There is a nice colour interface somewhere...

Wich motherboard do you have and what audio chip is located on the
motherboard. Also what version of the audio drivers do you have
installed.

Slick the Original
April 1st 06, 12:03 PM
"Tveskaeg" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 08:18:05 GMT, "Slick the Original"
> > wrote:
>
>>Can't for the life of me remember how to get the settings up for
>>configuring
>>what jack plug does what for the onboard sound?
>>There is a nice colour interface somewhere...
>
> Wich motherboard do you have and what audio chip is located on the
> motherboard. Also what version of the audio drivers do you have
> installed.

Sorted it.
Installed the Realtek sound drivers and it re-appered.

cheers