HockeyTownUSA
March 30th 06, 05:54 PM
Can't find it anywhere. I saw it a couple weeks ago as I was configuring my
machine, but now that I am ready to buy, can't find it available anywhere!!!

Thanks.

Hawk
March 31st 06, 03:22 PM
"HockeyTownUSA" <magma at comcast dot net> wrote:
> Can't find it anywhere. I saw it a couple weeks ago as I was configuring my
> machine, but now that I am ready to buy, can't find it available anywhere!!!

I'm waiting in eVGA's step-up queue to trade in my 7800GT CO for a 7900GT CO
Superclock. From what I've read, it could be weeks until they are available. I'm
#87 in line and I have not moved up a single spot in 10 days.

(*>

HockeyTownUSA
March 31st 06, 11:46 PM
"Hawk" > wrote in message

> "HockeyTownUSA" <magma at comcast dot net> wrote:
>> Can't find it anywhere. I saw it a couple weeks ago as I was configuring
>> my machine, but now that I am ready to buy, can't find it available
>> anywhere!!!
>>

> I'm waiting in eVGA's step-up queue to trade in my 7800GT CO for a 7900GT
> CO Superclock. From what I've read, it could be weeks until they are
> available. I'm #87 in line and I have not moved up a single spot in 10
> days.
>

> (*>

\
I just got notification yesterday at zipzoomfly.com that they were in stock,
so I went there and ordered one. I don't even have a PCI-Express capable PC
yet, but figured I better gobble it up now as I am in the process of
building my PCI-E box (reluctantly as my current box is perfectly fine, but
has AGP).

Hawk
April 1st 06, 10:45 PM
"HockeyTownUSA" <magma at comcast dot net> wrote in message
. ..

> "Hawk" > wrote in message
>>
>> "HockeyTownUSA" <magma at comcast dot net> wrote:
>>> Can't find it anywhere. I saw it a couple weeks ago as I was configuring my
>>> machine, but now that I am ready to buy, can't find it available anywhere!!!
>>>

>> I'm waiting in eVGA's step-up queue to trade in my 7800GT CO for a 7900GT CO
>> Superclock. From what I've read, it could be weeks until they are available.
>> I'm #87 in line and I have not moved up a single spot in 10 days.
>>

>> (*>
>>

> \
> I just got notification yesterday at zipzoomfly.com that they were in stock, so
> I went there and ordered one. I don't even have a PCI-Express capable PC yet,
> but figured I better gobble it up now as I am in the process of building my
> PCI-E box (reluctantly as my current box is perfectly fine, but has AGP).

I'm stunned...my step-up request is now ready for processing. Just got the email
this morning, looks like eVGA has another batch of cards ready for release.

(*>