PDA

View Full Version : 939 pin boards with ECC memory capability?

Intel Inside
March 30th 06, 05:42 AM
Hi there,
do any of the AMD 939pin compatible boards work with ECC DDR400 RAM?.

- as far as I can see they work with ordinary DDR400, but I cannot see a
reference to ECC equivalent.

Zen
March 30th 06, 02:04 PM
On Thu, 30 Mar 2006 04:42:15 GMT, "Intel Inside"
> wrote:

>Hi there,
>do any of the AMD 939pin compatible boards work with ECC DDR400 RAM?.
>
>- as far as I can see they work with ordinary DDR400, but I cannot see a
>reference to ECC equivalent.

socket 940 should be your answer.

Intel Inside
March 31st 06, 06:56 AM
Asus has 939 boards that use ECC memory.