PDA

View Full Version : Drivers for 734938-004 Intel 100TX PCI NIC

Nick Le Lievre
March 27th 06, 06:45 PM
Hi a friend found this NIC I searched the FCC ID and it is Intel - on the
Intel site it says it was OEM by Compaq and to get the drivers there.

Anyone know which Compaq would've had this NIC and therefore where to go on
hp site for drivers.

Thanks.

--
Jersey, Channel Islands
http://nicklelievre.redirectme.net

Nick Le Lievre
March 27th 06, 07:27 PM
Nick Le Lievre wrote:
> Hi a friend found this NIC I searched the FCC ID and it is Intel - on
> the Intel site it says it was OEM by Compaq and to get the drivers
> there.
> Anyone know which Compaq would've had this NIC and therefore where to
> go on hp site for drivers.
>
> Thanks.

Its ok Windows XP installed the drivers automatically Intel PRO/100+