PDA

View Full Version : Nvidia Chipset question

John Edmister
March 27th 06, 06:44 PM
Hi guys,
I have a really dumb ass question. I have an Asus A8N-premium motherboard,
and I was just wondering, when you update the chipset drivers, should you
use the Nvidia sound drivers? Or the realtec audio drivers? I seem to be
having trouble with my onboard sound and I'm about ready to disable it and
put my audigy back in........ 1/2 the time my surround doesn't work, or I
get 1 or more channels that dont work.....
Whats the best to do? Thanks :)
Yea, yea, I know, I should probably just splurge and get a creative X-FI
ehy? hahahaha
--
Asus A8N-Premium
Enermax Liberty 550

Martin Racette
March 27th 06, 11:27 PM
Hi,

I don't have that specific board, but I have A8N-SLI Deluxe, and I was able to
fix the soud problem by using the realtec

--
Thank you in Advance

Merci a l'Avance

Martin