PDA

View Full Version : Cannot download driver from Asus website

Sivle
March 12th 06, 06:05 PM
Hi all,

I have an Asus V9520 Magic/T graphical card. Recently I had to format
my harddisk and reinstall Windows XP. However, I cannot download a
driver that matches my graphics card from the Asus website. I get the
message:
"Runtime Error
custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the
application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It
could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server
machine."

Does anyone know of any other place where I can download this driver.
Or is the problem related to Asus' website and will be fixed soon??

thanks,

Maarten