PDA

View Full Version : I'm looking for 7800-series AGP card with 2 DVI outputs

M. B.
March 11th 06, 04:35 AM
Help!

I see that some 7800 cards are now appearing on the market for AGP ports.
However, I still cannot find one that comes with TWO (yes, 2) DVI-out ports.
I am not trying to be cheap or anything, but waiting to upgrade my
motherboard at a later time, when Vista comes out.

Currently, I have a 6800 GT OC card, but it's time to add a second 1600x1200
monitor.

Please help if you can!

First of One
March 11th 06, 06:44 AM
What does Vista have to do with a $100 motherboard upgrade anyway?

If you want to run a second monitor, just add a PCI video card with a decent
162 MHz TMDS transmitter, like the Radeon 9200 series.

news:[email protected]