PDA

View Full Version : FS NVIDEA GEFORCE 6600 256MB PCI-E NEW

ArtLab
March 9th 06, 03:57 PM
I ordered the wrong card a few days ago, my motherboard does not takte
PCI-E.
The box was opened once and everything is intact, never used. Looking to
recover my investment but willing to lose some. Will UPS (about $7.00) to
any contiguous state. If interested, please drop me an e mail. If needed,
I will send copy of the invoice.

Art

Larry Roberts
March 9th 06, 05:45 PM
On Thu, 9 Mar 2006 09:57:26 -0500, "ArtLab" >
wrote:

>I ordered the wrong card a few days ago, my motherboard does not takte
>PCI-E.
>The box was opened once and everything is intact, never used. Looking to
>recover my investment but willing to lose some. Will UPS (about $7.00) to
>any contiguous state. If interested, please drop me an e mail. If needed,
>I will send copy of the invoice.
>
>Art

Your best bet is to sell it on eBay. People there usally pay
more for used than what can be bought new from online venders.