PDA

View Full Version : Geforce4 mx4000 and Mobo supports 1.5v 4x/8x

artonline_
March 9th 06, 07:35 AM
Mobo supports AGP8x Geforce4 mx4000 ??? [ !! Caution tells me that
This mobo supports 1.5V 4x/8x only ]

When I played a game 3D, there's a problem with my computer and
then I can't turn it on. I tried to change this AGP to a new AGP [ but
it's still Geforce4 mx4000 ] I can use it again but it's not along
time there's still the same problem . I think this mobo can support
this card but now I'm not sure!!
can someone tell me what is the problem and how to solve it
?????

Benjamin Gawert
March 9th 06, 03:50 PM
artonline_ schrieb:

> Mobo supports AGP8x Geforce4 mx4000 ??? [ !! Caution tells me that
> This mobo supports 1.5V 4x/8x only ]
>
> When I played a game 3D, there's a problem with my computer and
> then I can't turn it on. I tried to change this AGP to a new AGP [ but
> it's still Geforce4 mx4000 ] I can use it again but it's not along
> time there's still the same problem . I think this mobo can support
> this card but now I'm not sure!!
> can someone tell me what is the problem and how to solve it
> ?????

Did anyone understand what he wanted to say?

Benjamin