PDA

View Full Version : Using two different PCIEx Cards?

Poochieİ
March 7th 06, 11:50 PM
Hello,

I was wondering if on my DFI SLI-DR (nForce 4 SLI) motherboard would be
possible to mount a X300SE together with my 6600 GT and having them
working each one by itself. So I could have one OS where I could use
the ATI card and one with the nVidia one... maybe, if possible, even
both on the same os with 4 monitor support.

What do you think?

Thanks in advance,
--
Poochieİ

Jan Arkesteijn
March 9th 06, 07:47 AM
"Poochieİ" > wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello,

> I was wondering if on my DFI SLI-DR (nForce 4 SLI) motherboard would be
> possible to mount a X300SE together with my 6600 GT and having them
> working each one by itself. So I could have one OS where I could use
> the ATI card and one with the nVidia one... maybe, if possible, even
> both on the same os with 4 monitor support.
>
> What do you think?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> --
> Poochieİ

Hi Poochie

I cannot give any guarantee for the configuration you have in mind but
I have an A8N-SLI deluxe ASUS mobo with a XFX 6800GT and
Matrox Parhelia APVe with a total of 5 monitors up and running with
Windoews XP pro

See you, Jan
http://home.wxs.nl/~jarkest/home.html