PDA

View Full Version : Fan Connection

March 7th 06, 05:54 PM
I'd like to get some help with a fan connection problem. I have a
Sonata II case and a Gigabyte GA-K8N Pro SLI motherboard.

The case power supply has a 2 wire lead that is for fan speed
monitoring but I'm not sure where to connect it. Any ideas as I have a
choice of Sys fan, Pwr fan or NB fan?

jpsga
March 7th 06, 11:58 PM
> wrote in message
oups.com...
> I'd like to get some help with a fan connection problem. I have a
> Sonata II case and a Gigabyte GA-K8N Pro SLI motherboard.
>
> The case power supply has a 2 wire lead that is for fan speed
> monitoring but I'm not sure where to connect it. Any ideas as I have a
> choice of Sys fan, Pwr fan or NB fan?

It is the PWR_FAN connector. This should allow you to monitor
the speed of the fan inside the power supply.
JPS