PDA

View Full Version : SM Bus Controller fix?

Brian
March 5th 06, 03:20 PM
For a while now I've had this popping up in the device manager, I have
tried to remove it but it still comes up. I have tried searching windows
xp home disk but it still won't sort the problem.

How can I get ride of SM Bus Controller, is there a download some place
I can use?

I have a socket A mobo GA-7n400 pro 2

cheers

brian

jpsga
March 6th 06, 12:00 AM
Gigabyte has a new System driver up-date in their 'downloads' that may
restore the System Manager Bus. Good first step.
JPS

"Brian" > wrote in message
> For a while now I've had this popping up in the device manager, I have
> tried to remove it but it still comes up. I have tried searching windows
> xp home disk but it still won't sort the problem.
>
> How can I get ride of SM Bus Controller, is there a download some place I
> can use?
>
> I have a socket A mobo GA-7n400 pro 2
>
> cheers
>
> brian

Brian
March 7th 06, 12:47 AM
jpsga wrote:
> Gigabyte has a new System driver up-date in their 'downloads' that may
> restore the System Manager Bus. Good first step.
> JPS
>
> "Brian" > wrote in message
>
>>For a while now I've had this popping up in the device manager, I have
>>tried to remove it but it still comes up. I have tried searching windows
>>xp home disk but it still won't sort the problem.
>>
>>How can I get ride of SM Bus Controller, is there a download some place I
>>can use?
>>
>>I have a socket A mobo GA-7n400 pro 2
>>
>>cheers
>>
>>brian